Our team of data protection and cyber lawyers assist clients operating in various industries and facing a unique set of data protection, privacy and cybersecurity concerns.
We advise clients on complex issues related to personal and business data, including its collection, use, storage, disclosure, transmission and erasure. We assist clients on legal compliance relating to privacy and security risk management and cybersecurity and technology transactions. We also offer clients a complete risk management and incident response service which includes developing internal and external policies and procedures, conducting employees’ training and drafting incident response plans.
Our clients include corporations, government and data-rich companies operating across a broad range of sectors including financial services, retail, energy, telecommunications and technology.
Our areas of work include:
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity risk assessment
- Cyber risk management and incident response solutions and litigation
- Development of security and privacy policies, best practices and procedures
- Privacy policies for organizations and their websites
- Mobile apps privacy issues
- Cloud services
- Cross-border data flow requirements
- Use of personal information for advertising and marketing
- Management of employee information and patient medical records